ALL THE THINGS THAT I WANNA SAY

      all the things that i wanna say..

All the things 
That I wanna say,
To everyone,
And everyday.

I keep them all
To myself and
Keep them tightly
Clinched in my hand.

I don't speak out,
Give me the stress.
It's not talked about,
Not addressed.

I should, I know
,Let them out.
I should, I know,
Shout out loud.

But I'm always
Filled with doubt.
Whether I should
Think aloud.

It might worry them,
It might hurt.
Maybe I'll choose
The incorrect word.

So my ultimate 
Source of venting,
Is not Art or Craft
Or Painting.

It's writing , writing, writing,
Writing and expressing,
Instead of keeping and suppressing,
It's Writing and Addressing.

Since I write,
What I think,
I have a special bond
With paper and ink.

And since nobody reads
My blog anyway,
I decided to write 
This poem today.

So that I find it
When I wanna vent.
To know that paper
Is my true friend.

Half of the things that
I wanna say,
Have been already 
Told today☺

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ A tribute to all the pages that have heard me out every time I needed to speak without interruption, every time I needed a quiet and humble listener who doesn't even give his own opinions.๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

๐Ÿ–‹Shravani Kelapure


Comments

  1. This is so true. I relate to it so much and don't worry di, I read your blogs.. ๐Ÿ’ซ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Urvi ๐Ÿ’•, I guess only you read it๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜‘, but thank you for reading my blog
      -Shravani

      Delete
  2. Feel free to explore the blog further, there's a search bar at the top for help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Take a look at the "MOST VIEWED"

เคตीเคฐ เคœเคŸाเคฏु ....

Joy in Small Things

Silent Teachers

LOL Verses

She is...

เคคाเคฐा เคฐाเคจी เค•ी เค•เคนाเคจी

High Expectations

Sphygmomanometer

What Does Your Heart Tell You?

The Diamond Necklace