What Does Your Heart Tell You?

What Does Your Heart Tell You?
What does your heart♡ tell you?
Does it tell you to smile⌣,
Or to cry☹️ for a while,
Or to frown does it tell you?
What does your heart tell you?


If you ask me my heart says,
"Smile☺️for quite a while
And also cry if you feel like ,
But respect others' feelings too."
What does your heart tell you?
My heart tells me
To thank those who sacrificed,
The country's hunger who sufficed,
And were very loyal and true.
What does your heart tell you?
My heart always tells me
To be firm on my decisions,
 Never to be in a confusion,
And not to limit my thoughts to few.
What does your heart tell you?
 My heart tells me
To challenge myself and test
If I can build my own nest
And care for others when I move.
What does your heart tell you?
My heart tells me
To be curious about things
And open up my wings
To explore something good and new.
What does your heart tell you?

My heart says that 
It will beat throughout my life 
And will encourage me and strive
If any obstacle comes through.
DOES YOUR HEART♡SAY THE SAME TO YOU?

                        ✎Shravani Kelapure...

Today's talk: Today is a great day because :- 1)I opened the blog                              after a long time.
                       2)I've started studying for tenth, I got matter to study,
                        So I don't get bored.
                       3)Yesterday I made a heap of delicious pani-puris
                          vanish.(I ate them in short☺️)
 That's it. Tomorrow we're making a cake again...and Ramayan is almost finished.I watch an amazing detective serial on youtube--Byomkesh Bakshi. It is very intriguing and wonderfully made.
  All Good.... :-)
                       




Comments

  1. to see more, plz click on the arrow on the top left of the page. when you get all posts, scroll down to click on 'more posts' for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Search the following in the searchbar on top right hand side of the page to get different posts classified into various groups:

    -POETRYpoems
    -STORIESasPoems
    -CREATIVEwriting
    -ESSENTIALhumour

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Take a look at the "MOST VIEWED"

เคตीเคฐ เคœเคŸाเคฏु ....

Joy in Small Things

Silent Teachers

LOL Verses

She is...

เคคाเคฐा เคฐाเคจी เค•ी เค•เคนाเคจी

High Expectations

Sphygmomanometer

The Diamond Necklace