The World Beyond

   


                                       When the evening arrives

Or the dawn breaks,

When I see in the sky

Big, white, fluffy cakes.

When the sun waves its magic wand,

The clouds take me to the world beyond.


                                   I fly towards the orange clouds,

They look like an orange cloth.

But when you go beyond them,

They turn into a whitish froth.

I wish to meet a cloud so fond,

That it will take me to the world beyond.


The cloud castle..

Condensed-cloud pond.

    I soon see the cloud castle,

Completely made of cloud.

And then I see the cloud fairy,

Singing her song aloud.

Some condensed clouds have made a very beautiful pond,

They are those who brought me to this world beyond.

 

Sun makes the temperature rise.

Cloud Trampoline!
                                     I play on the cloud trampoline,

 Eat delicacies of water.

But as we head towards noon,

The world starts getting hotter!

And then I do what I do not want,

I prepare to leave the world beyond.

 

I fly back home!

Cloud animals...
                                   I thank the cloud world citizens

And quickly fly back home.

The clouds to me look like as if

They are animals made of foam.

I still think of the world of which I‘m over fond,

Further in the clouds, the wonderful World beyond.

                    

                                      Shravani Kelapure


Today's Talk: Today is a fine day! Birds are chirping, they have come right upto our gallery, where my sister has kept food and water for them. I just finished attending my online classes. 

Corona cases seem to be DECLINING! Its a very good and encouraging news. We have been told to write an autobiography as a part of our internal assessment project in school, and I am excited! Its getting colder day by day, its already 23rd of October today. So we have Dussehra and Diwali coming very soon. I'm excited for those too! The sun is shining bright. giving a vibe of optimism.

All Good.... :)

I have the same diary, I write poems in it.๐Ÿ˜€



 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Amazing as always shravani di!!!
    Great poem, inspired me a lot..
    (N also what a coincidence!!.. We also have the same task for our internal assessment.. Yayy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! May I know who it is? Actually the name here says Unknown :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Take a look at the "MOST VIEWED"

เคตीเคฐ เคœเคŸाเคฏु ....

Joy in Small Things

Silent Teachers

LOL Verses

She is...

เคคाเคฐा เคฐाเคจी เค•ी เค•เคนाเคจी

High Expectations

Sphygmomanometer

What Does Your Heart Tell You?

The Diamond Necklace