My Diary

My diary is my best friend,
I express myself in it.
It's the most trustworthy thing,
In it, the sweater of memories I knit.


Next to it I sit,
With my favourite pen in my hand.
For me to relax,
It is an exotic island.



In it I write 
My numerous memories wild;
The memories which I had
As a young innocent child.
The memories which I created
With my sister, mother and father,
The memories of my friends
In my diary are together.
My diary never tells me
How fast I am writing,
Or how big my content is,
Or how bad is my handwriting.



My dearest diary
I must tell this to you.
My vocabulary has improved,
Thanks to the English I write in you.



You always keep my secrets
As safe as they can be.
You help me to think
 Much more freely.


✎Shravani Kelapure
       
Today's talk: A wonderful day. Yesterday night was a stormy one.
We all are taking extra precautions against CoViD....After all its dangerous. Sharanya, my little sister is preparing a caramel cake, I wish to devour it soon. The temperature is lower today because of the rains we experienced yesterday. All Good.

Comments

  1. to see more, plz click on the arrow on the top left of the page. when you get all posts, scroll down to click on 'more posts' for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sravani tai mast aahe poem

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Take a look at the "MOST VIEWED"

เคตीเคฐ เคœเคŸाเคฏु ....

Joy in Small Things

Silent Teachers

LOL Verses

She is...

เคคाเคฐा เคฐाเคจी เค•ी เค•เคนाเคจी

High Expectations

Sphygmomanometer

What Does Your Heart Tell You?

The Diamond Necklace